'Country Living' Pheasant - Limited Edition Print
Artist: Jacqueline A. Gaylard S.O.F.A, TWASI
This print is signed by the Artist and is a faithful reproduction from an original Acrylic painting.
Pheasant - Widespread and common bird in Britain. Originally from Asia was introduced into Briatin by the Normans in the Late 11th Century. Males has spectacularly colourful plumage. Although individuals vary in colour and pattern, the blue-green head and red face wattle are consistent features.
- Signed Limited Edition Giclee Print on paper (Edition of 395)
- Image Size: (H) 29cm x (W) 42cm (11 1/4" x 16 3/4")
- Mounted Size: (H) 48cm x (W) 59cm (19" x 23 1/4")
- Approx. Framed Size: (H) 57cm x (W) 68cm (22 1/4" x 26 3/4")
- Signed by artist and stamped by hand with the Charlfred Fine Art embossed seal
- Supplied with an individual Certificate of Authenticity
- Delivery Size Category: B Click for Delivery Information
- Ships FREE in UK.
- Ships 'print only' or 'mounted' for sales outside UK.