'Evening' Knots on Exe Estuary, Devon - Limited Edition Print
Artist: Jacqueline A. Gaylard S.O.F.A, TWASI
This print is signed by the Artist and is a faithful reproduction from an original Acrylic painting.
Knots- These birds are a smallish wader, breeds in the Arctic Tundra and visits Britain's estuaries to feed from September until April, feeding on the sand and mudflats. Their feeding technique is called 'ploughing', having a characteristic probe and stitch action; they make short furrows with their bill in the soft mud.
- Signed Limited Edition Giclee Print on paper (Edition of 395)
- Image Size: (H) 27cm x (W) 75cm (10" 1/2 x 29 1/2")
- Mounted Size: (H) 47cm x (W) 92cm (18 1/2" x 36 1/4")
- Approx. Framed Size: (H) 55cm x (W) 100cm (21 3/4" x 39 1/2")
- Signed by artist and stamped by hand with the Charlfred Fine Art embossed seal
- Supplied with an individual Certificate of Authenticity
- Delivery Size Category: B Click for Delivery Information
- Ships FREE in UK.
- Ships 'print only' or 'mounted' for sales outside UK.