'Oystercatchers' Exe Estuary, Devon- Limited Edition Print
Artist: Jacqueline A. Gaylard S.O.F.A, TWASI
This print is signed by the Artist and is a faithful reproduction from an original Acrylic painting.
Oystercatchers - they are a common bird, found in winter around all British coasts. They probe mud, rocky shores and beaches for many types of foods. With a powerful orange-red coloured thick bill they are skilled at dislodging and damaging shellfish.
- Signed Limited Edition Giclee Print on paper (Edition of 395)
- Image Size: (H) 27cm x (W) 78cm (10 1/2" x 30 3/4")
- Mounted Size: (H) 47cm x (W) 95cm (18 1/4" x 37 1/4")
- Approx. Framed Size: (H) 55cm x (W) 103cm (21 1/2" x 40 3/4")
- Signed by artist and stamped by hand with the Charlfred Fine Art embossed seal
- Supplied with an individual Certificate of Authenticity
- Delivery Size Category: B Click for Delivery Information
- Ships FREE in UK.
- Ships 'print only' or 'mounted' for sales outside UK.