'Who Goes There?' Meerkats by Jacqueline A. Gaylard
Artist: Jacqueline A. Gaylard S.O.F.A, FWASI
This painting depicts two meerkats on look-out duty. The artist has skilfully observed the light on the animal's fur and achieved the characterful expression on each Meerkat's face. If you look closely you can even see a delicate cobweb in the bottom right of the painting.
- Medium: Acrylic on board
- Image Size: (H) 30cm x (W) 30cm (11 3/4" x 11 3/4")
- Mounted Size: (H) 45cm x (W) 45cm (17 1/4" x 17 1/4")
- Framed Size: (H) 55cm x (W) 55cm (21 1/2" x 21 1/2")
- Signed by the artist
- Double mounted with mushroom colour inner and off-white outer mount.
- Framing: Glazed and framed in a wooden gold and red leaf frame.
- Delivery Size Category: A Click for Delivery Information
- Ships FREE in UK.
- Ships 'mounted', unframed for sales outside the U.K.