'On The Beach' Seaton Carew- Beach PaintingBruce Mulcahy
Artist: BRUCE MULCAHY R.S.M.A
Copyright The Artist.
This atmospheric beach painting was painted on the spot. Bruce skilfully uses one of the great advantages of opaque gouache, to apply lighter marks on darker areas, to suggest figures, highlights on buildings, lighter pebbles and the waves. This artwork was a race against time, as any plein air painting is, but even with the challenges of the changing sunlight and tide, Bruce has portrayed this scene with great artistic prowess.
- Original beach painting signed by the artist
- Medium: Gouache on Paper
- Image Size: (H) 30cm x (W) 40cm (11 3/4" x 15 3/4")
- Mounted Size: (H) 46cm x (W) 56cm (18" x 22")
- Single mounted in 'minute' ivory colour mountboard.
- Unframed, so that you can choose your own framing.
- Ships FREE in UK.
- Ships in UK only.