'Country Living' Pheasant - Bird Wildlife Art PrintJacqueline Gaylard
Artist: JACQUELINE A. GAYLARD S.O.F.A, TWASI
Copyright The Artist.
'The Animal Art Print Collection' by Charlfred Fine Art
This wildlife art print is signed by the Artist and is a faithful reproduction from an original Acrylic painting.
An equisite Limited Edition wildlife art print of a Pheasant bird. The artist has realistically portrayed the colourful feathers of the wild bird, and the detail in the background foliage and stone wall- a perfect countryside scene if ever there was one.
- Signed Limited Edition Giclee Print on paper (Edition of 395)
- Signed by artist and stamped by hand with the Charlfred Fine Art embossed seal
- Supplied with an individual Certificate of Authenticity
- Image Size: (H) 29cm x (W) 42cm (11 1/4" x 16 3/4")
- Mounted Size: (H) 48cm x (W) 59cm (19" x 23 1/4")
- Approx. Framed Size: (H) 57cm x (W) 68cm (22 1/4" x 26 3/4")
- Delivery Category: C Click for Delivery Information
- Ships FREE in UK.
- Ships 'print only' or 'mounted' for sales outside UK.
Pheasant - Widespread and common bird in Britain. Originally from Asia was introduced into Briatin by the Normans in the Late 11th Century. Males has spectacularly colourful plumage. Although individuals vary in colour and pattern, the blue-green head and red face wattle are consistent features.